GrowthMinds are a digital agency based in London who use growth marketing techniques to build our clients’ businesses. We are looking for an ambitious and experienced leader to join our growing team. Our new team member will be responsible for leading the relationship with our portfolio of tech startups, and for managing the team that delivers data-driven growth hacking. The Director of Clients Growth will combine the management of project managers and growth hackers as well as be hands on some key clients.
We are a small team of entrepreneurs who use our experience of building businesses to help our clients fly. We’re a young business who are growing rapidly so this is a great opportunity to join us early and have a key role in our development. Our culture encourages people to experiment, to try new ways of approaching problems, and to be empowered and take decisions.
Your job title:
Director of Client Growth
- Establishing and defining KPIs together with new and existing clients and define roadmap of growth hacking experiments
- Overseeing client digital marketing campaigns, monitoring, adjusting and reporting on performance
- Defining goals for scientific assessment of campaign success and analysing performance against them
- Onboarding of new clients and managing day to day data-analysis, reporting and strategic relationship to ensure both retention and upsell targets
- Working independently and managing the team to exceed client expectations against their individual goals
- Analysing trends in growth marketing and making recommendations to the business on new avenues to explore
- Designing and performing experiments to test the viability of new growth strategies across all channels: social media, SEO, SEM, email marketing, influencer engagement, PR, content etc
- Conceiving and executing on growth strategies for new clients individually or managing the rest of the team
- Contributing to the positive culture of the team and ensuring that our staff continue to feel valued
- Open and honest communication style, particularly unflappable under pressure
- Project management and delivery to KPIs
- Leadership and management in an agile and kind way
- Great understanding of data analysis using tools like Google Analytics
- Native usage of social media marketing
- Knowledgeable about technical SEO analysis, keyword analysis & outreach
- Experience of search marketing (SEM) and social paid campaign management
- Strong knowledge of email marketing and techniques
- Familiarity with A/B testing and analysis
You will also have:
- A handful of years of experience running growth marketing campaigns
- A hunger to be part of a rapidly growing company that you can make your mark on
- Quick wit and a love of laughter
- A can-do attitude
- Great written English
- Previous experience in managing teams
Job Type: Full-time
Closing date: Friday 3rd May 2019
How to apply?
If you are interested in this position please apply now by sending your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. Tell us why you’re the one for us. Wow us! No agencies, please.