GrowthMinds are a digital agency based in London who use growth marketing techniques to build our clients’ businesses. We are looking for an ambitious and talented digital marketer to join our growing team. Our new team member will be responsible for data-driven growth hacking that yields traction for our clients, and for ensuring continual improvement of campaign returns.
We are a small team of entrepreneurs who use our experience of building businesses to help our clients fly. We’re a young business who are growing rapidly so this is a great opportunity to join us early and have a key role in our development. Our culture encourages people to experiment, to try new ways of approaching problems, and to be empowered and take decisions.
Your job title:
Our new team member will be responsible for:
- Overseeing client digital marketing campaigns, monitoring, adjusting and reporting on performance
- Defining goals for scientific assessment of campaign success and analysing performance against them
- Working independently and with the team to exceed client expectations against their individual goals
- Analysing trends in growth marketing and making recommendations to the business on new avenues to explore
- Designing and performing experiments to test the viability of new growth strategies across all channels: social media, SEO, SEM, email marketing, influencer engagement, PR, content etc
- Conceiving and executing on growth strategies for new clients with the rest of the team
- Great understanding of data analysis using tools like Google Analytics
- Native usage of social media marketing
- Knowledgeable about technical SEO analysis, keyword analysis & outreach
- Experience of search marketing (SEM) and social paid campaign management
- Strong knowledge of email marketing and techniques
- Familiarity with A/B testing and analysis
- Excellent communication skills
You will also have:
- A couple of years experience of running growth marketing campaigns
- A hunger to be part of a rapidly growing company that you can make your mark on
- Quick wit and a love of laughter
- A can-do attitude
- Great written English
Job Type: Full-time
Closing date: 3rd of May 2019
How to apply?
If you are interested in this position please apply now by sending your CV to email@example.com. Tell us why you’re the one for us. Wow us! No agencies, please.