GrowthMinds are a growth agency based in London who use growth marketing techniques to build our clients’ businesses. Our clients are all at startup and scale up stage and are some of the most exciting growing businesses in their UK. At GrowthMinds we are very passionate about their growth and work tirelessly to achieve the rapid growth they are looking for.
We are looking for an ambitious and talented digital marketer / growth hacker to join our growing team. Our new team member will be responsible for data-driven growth hacking that yields traction for our clients, and for ensuring continual improvement of campaign returns. This role is ideally suited to someone with a passion for learning new things and loves getting stuck in!
We are a small team of entrepreneurs who use our experience of building businesses to help our clients fly. We’re a young business who are growing rapidly so this is a great opportunity to join us early and have a key role in our development. Our culture encourages people to experiment, to try new ways of approaching problems, and to be empowered and take decisions.
Your job title: Growth Hacker
– Overseeing client digital marketing campaigns, monitoring, adjusting and reporting on performance
– Defining goals for scientific assessment of campaign success and analysing performance against them
– Working independently and with the team to exceed client expectations against their individual goals
– Analysing trends in growth marketing and making recommendations to clients on new avenues to explore
– Designing and performing experiments to test the viability of new growth strategies
– Conceiving and executing on growth strategies for new clients with the rest of the team
– Great understanding of data analysis using tools like Google Analytics
– Native usage of social media marketing
– Knowledgeable about technical SEO analysis, keyword analysis & outreach
– Experience of search marketing (SEM) and social paid campaign management
– Strong knowledge of email marketing and techniques Familiarity with A/B testing and analysis
– Excellent communication skills
NOTE: If you possess some but not all of the above skills but have a great aptitude for learning and have relevant experience on which to build, we will consider your application.
You will also have:
– A couple of years experience of running growth marketing campaigns
– A genuine passion for the startup / scale up scene
– A hunger to be part of a rapidly growing company that you can make your mark on
– Quick wit and a love of laughter
– A can-do attitude Great written English
Job Type: Full-time
Location: London, UK
How to apply?
If you are interested in being our new Growth Hacker get in touch! Reach out to us.
How to apply?
If you are interested in being our new Client Growth Hacker please apply now by sending your CV to email@example.com. Tell us why you’re the one for us. Wow us! No agencies, please.